There are two ways to enter data into data tables:
- Entering data online (as shown on this page)
- Uploading a spreadsheet containing all your rows of data
Mix and match data entry: You can use a combination of entering data online or uploading a spreadsheet. For example, you might upload a spreadsheet for the bulk of your data, and then add a couple individual rows online or edit the entered rows online. You can download a copy of the table into Excel at any time to use as a template for future uploads. Unlike direct entry data, information in data tables can be entered at any time, regardless of set reporting period submission periods.
1) Log into DevResults. Your website will be something.devresults.com.
- Forgot your password? Get a new password.
- Does the site not recognize your email? Talk to your contacts to whom you report data. DevResults staff cannot give partners access to the system.
2) When you log in, you will be taken to your Partner Dashboard. The top right has a tile with a card for each of the activities you have access to. Each activity card has a link to any associated data tables.
3) Click the Data Tables button for the activity that you wish to enter data for.
4) Next, use the data table dropdown to select a table to enter data for.
5) To begin entering data, click Add new row. This opens a form to fill out a row of information for the table.
6) Enter data for the fields.
7) If you have more than one record you'd like to enter, click Save and then click the + Add New Row button to go to another blank record.
8) Once you've finished entering data, click Done on the popup.
Didn't answer your question? Please email us at email@example.com.